Thursday, September 8, 2011

If you live in/near Idaho Falls, ID.....



I am super excited that I will be in Idaho Falls, ID next Friday the 16th. I am coming up to visit family, do some sessions, and attend the annual "Spud Days" in Shelley. I figured if I am already going to be out & about doing some family sessions, why not throw in some mini-sessions for the Holidays? Fall is definitely in the air, and I am probably not going to make it back up before winter hits us. Mini-sessions are great for a quick family photo for holiday cards, milestone pics for children or birthdays, or just to get as a surprise for a loved one. Who can ever have TOO MANY pictures?

So if you are interested in my times available... Friday only, feel free to call or email me. Like I said I already have a few other sessions booked & have VERY limited openings for the half hour slots.

0 comments:

Post a Comment