Thursday, November 17, 2011

Drum Roll Please..............



Oh Boy... sorry for the wait today, but it has been CRAZY!!!  Plus checking everyone's entries etc took a lot more time than I had anticipated.  So thanks for hanging in with me and being patient.  I am SO grateful for random.org for choosing the winners for me, I NEVER could have picked on my own.  So many wonderful friends with so many things to be thankful for. 



Getting right to the point........

1st up:  The winner of the gift certificate from Oh So Chic is......  
Miranda comment November 16 @ 4:56 

2nd up:  The winner of 2 pieces from Shabby Shack is comment 62,  
Linsey November 16 @ 7:20 AM

3rd up: The winner of the g.c to Little Dudes and Dolls is comment 35,
Kristen, November 11 @7:57

The winner of the Minky Couture blanket is comment 33,  
Holly, November 10, @6:12

The winner of the newborn tie from Trendy Ties is comment 49,  
Ronda November 14,  @ 10:37 AM

The winner of the $50 gift certificate to Little Cherry Blossoms is  
Melissa comment 18, Nov 9 @8:58

CONGRATS to ALL!!!

Lastly:  


The winner of my photoshop class ($150 value) is:  
BRETT  Nov 12th @3:35


The winner of my free session, ANY KIND is.......................................................




MEGGIE, #32, Nov 10 @ 4:25  


Thank you to all who participated, and made 
this so much fun!!!  

My class and session winners, contact me @
sammi_nickel@yahoo.com




4 comments:

Meggie said...

Yay! Thank you so much, Nicole! I am so excited!

kristin said...

Thanks for the GREAT giveaways!! I am way excited I won!

Nicole said...

Your both welcome, thank you for entering and participating. Congrats!!

Miranda said...

I am unbelievably excited, and so grateful!! As a side note, how do we claim our prize?

Post a Comment